Monday, September 5, 2011

Random picture post

I was looking through pictures on my desktop and found a bunch of funny old ones :) Without further ado..

Fossil Creek hike-Brig and his horny toad. Awww.
My methods of keeping cool vary... on the strange side
Brig took this random picture of a snail! hahaha silly boy. Can you just see him laying on the driveway to capture this shot?
Old! We were engaged and we were "commissioned" to paint the eaves on my parents' house. Not surprisingly it turned into a paint war.
We made this happy little watermelon a long time ago and gave to some friends in the ward. It's on my list to do again, it was so fun and cute!

So there you have it, random picture post :)


3 comments:

Jen said...

Aww i LOVE the one of you two when u were engaged :)

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest hahah i love coming across seemingly pointless, funny pictures :)

Clint and Tiffany said...

LOVE all the pics!!! SO fun!

I have to say thank you - you are too sweet. We are super excited and can't WAIT to show him off after Christmas!!