The answer to that is:
It's kinda like how a baby only does a few things like sleep, poop, eat, repeat only we use a
tad more brain juice (at least I like to think so).
Anyway, here some fab things that have happened over the last little bit.
1. Found AMAZING blog! Seriously love it long time. She inspires me!
2. Working on food storage! We have about 4 or 5 meals all done and continue working on some more! Maybe I'll post about our system soon if anyone would even care?? Do tell.
3. Limping. I'm super at this one. Short story: Playing raquetball with hubs, get too into it, jump, fall, break foot, glass doors all around court in gym... yaaaaa real graceful Em. Next 6-7 weeks is history. The boot and I have become besties.
4. New calling as ward choir accompanist. Hooray!!
5. Being jealous of everyone's brand new little ones! Can I please come hold them and snuggle them?!?!
6. Being grateful for a healthy hubby and a loving family.
7. Being impatient for some (pleeeeaaassseeee) cool weather! Remind me why we live here?
8. Wishing I had a non-broken camera so I could actually blog with pictures! I guess doing it this way just pushes my creative limits...or not.
Anyway, I'll be back soon!!