Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recent Stuff


Alright, lots of catching up to do! I rarely have the compy to myself to upload pics, so here we go!!
A few days after Christmas, we took a hike with a group of people up the Peralta Trail in the Superstitions. It ended in a beautiful view of Weaver's Needle! We definitely recommend this hike because it is so beautiful and not that difficult :) Especially when it's cool out

Then, on Saturday the 9th, we had our January LYF activity and, let me tell you, it was a blast!!!! The night before Brig and I went up to Strawberry and got some snow in coolers to bring down. Then we got everyone together and had a snowball fight in the backyard! Some people were a little hesitant at first... ahem Cara :) but then got into it!



After lots of fun and lots of cold hands, we built a fire in the pit and made s'mores! My favorite (that was my dinner!) This pic is about half of everybody. Then we played madlibs... funniest game ever! They loved it :)
The last activity for the night was and UNO tournament!
Thanks to everyone who came and played with us! Special thanks to Scott and Jen for bringing s'more stuff and Joseph Gardner and Sarah Steiner for giving rides!! We love you and can't wait to see you next month!! Mark your calendars!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful view on your hike. Jealous! Maybe someday you can babysit for us so we can do it :) ha ha

Te LYF activity turned out great! I'm so glad the kids cooperated. Katleyn Loved the snow. p.s. can you email me some of those pics of us?