Thursday, July 9, 2009

Texas!

Oh WOW!!! Jen I need you! I have decided I am going to stick my neck out there and try this blogging thing one more time... I'm going to be honest I'm a little scared. But I have faith! And two awesome sisters-in-law who are good at this stufff :)

Anyway, this blog will be about TX! Brig and I moved out here to Plano on May 18th (I believe) and are really liking it although we do both miss home. Just not the 110 degree weather!!! He is selling pest control door to door and I am working in the accounting office of a manufacturing plant called Aloe Vera of America! It's really interesting and always smells yummy :)

We have an awesome ward! And I have had to learn how to play the organ for Sacrament meeting next week and the three weeks to follow! Wish me luck :) I love it!

I hope all of you (meaning like the two people who read this blog... actually I don't even know of two people read it :) are doing so well! We miss you and love you!!!
Loves, Em

6 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Why didn't you tell me you were in TX? We are south of you in north Dallas but we are moving to San Antonio on the 20th. I wish you would've said something sooner, we could've gotten together. I'm glad you are enjoying it in Plano though. I feel you on the missing family part. It's hard but you learn to adjust.

Jen said...

No worries we will get you going again:)
Good luck on the organist calling.
email me if you have blog questions.

Love ya SIL!
scottandjenray@gmail.com

{Steve and Amanda} said...

...if you want to get together before we move just let me know. You could meet our baby.

Cami said...

Hello Emily and Brig!!! Let brig know we got his message last night...oh that boy! :)

We miss you lots and hope everything is going great. i hope the new apartment is bug bed free!

Love you!

Emily Nicoll said...

Amanda! Oh man I had no idea you guys were here! yes I would love to get together! And I want to meet your baby girl :) I work MOnday through Friday 8-5 but other than that I'm good. we might have a hard time getting Brig there because of his work... unless we did it on a Sunday!!

AUTUMN said...

are you two gonna move back to AZ after summer?